Sep 24, 2009

A New Day

We are working hard again today. We got a lot of new textbooks yesterday and I am excited to see that the math book looks like something that Princess Belle will have a lot better time at. I am excited to be doing the homeschooling with the resources they provided us yesterday. I am going to have to change some of my organization systems but I am happy to be doing it. It is even worth all of the extra meetings I will have to do this year (because it is my first year homeschooling). I feel like they are all behind me to help me educate my daughter and I know this will go well.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's nice that they give you curriculum to use! That must be a help, as curriculum can get pretty expensive! ... Do you have to use what they give you, or can you choose?

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter