Sep 28, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I absolutely DID NOT start packing and look up to find my 14 month old daughter playing with my bra and then stop to take a picture. I would never find that amusing! NOPE! NOT ME!


I certainly DID NOT a lovely new outfit from Grandma Great and then proceed to give Princess Magpie a chocolate covered granola bar! I would never do such a thing. NOPE! NOT ME!

Upon getting up this morning after finally finding a place to move to, you know I DID NOT wait until 10:30 to get started on our homeschooling finishing up some moving phone calls first. NOPE! NOT ME!

I really DID NOT keep checking out my new house all day. I am not so excited that I am obsessed. I would never be that excited over such a silly thing as a house. NOPE! NOT ME!

I DID NOT get totally thrilled when I was talking to the lady who would have been Princess Belle's teacher this year and she expressed how much she thought I was doing the right thing for Princess Belle by homeschooling her. I don't need her approval and it didn't matter one bit that she told me that she knew Princess Belle and the school environment really was not the place for her. NOPE! NOT ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! What a wonderful thing for the teacher to say! It's always nice to get great compliments.

Mandie said...

Love it! :)

Julie said...

What a nice thing for the teacher to say! ... Most public school teachers think that school is the best place. So kudos to her! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter