Oct 23, 2009

Tea Party

When I got up the other day, I was greeted with an excited Princess Belle who was all dressed up and had planned a lovely tea party for us to have in the living room while watching her favorite shows. It was too cute. She was all dressed up in a dress with her jammie bottoms on, a scarf and and a hat, she had made popcorn, and gotten herself a glass of water and warmed up a cup of leftover coffee for me. She had my coffee and a handful of popcorn sitting beside the loveseat in the living room and she had set up a little station for herself on the floor next to the couch, with a big bowl of popcorn and the tv remote right next her. I had to take pics.

3 comments:

Julie said...

So cute!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Tasha said...

What a sweet princess

Emily said...

So fun!! I love having tea parties with Melody! I love the boa!

Twitter