Feb 17, 2010

Better Day

It was a better day today. Princess Belle had a better day in school and she came home in a better mood. I had takeout for her, her sister, and her daddy for supper. She got a present in the mail. She was on cloud nine as she went to bed. It does my heart good to see her feeling better. I am making the steps to homeschool her again as soon as we can. She just needs me.

I am a little tired and worn out from the stress of the last couple of days, but ever the eternal optimist, I know it will be okay.

Anyway, just to make you smile, here are some pics of my two little girls. Princess Belle tends to hide from the camera a little more these days.



6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad Princess Belle is having a better day. And I love how little ones sleep with their arms thrown back over their head!

Tasha said...

I'm glad she is having a better day..Poor thing!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks for making me smile. I hope that you all will be smiling again very soon...

Notsosnowwhite said...

woohoo she got the present

Notsosnowwhite said...

woohoo she got the present

Julie said...

Glad to hear that Belle had a better day!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter