Feb 14, 2010

Oh my!


I have taken to having to watch Princess Sleeps-a-lot like a hawk when Princess Magpie is awake. I can't put her in her seat and not be within arm's reach (not even to get a drink or go pee). Princess Magpie is obsessed with her. I tried putting her on the couch in her chair and I found Princess Magpie on the end table! I lay Princess Sleeps-a-lot down in her seat on the kitchen table. But Princess Magpie took to moving chairs to get access. I kept finding her on a chair standing next to her sister, trying to kiss her, pet her like a kitty, or feed her with a toy bottle. Then I found her on the table trying to love on her. And today was the final straw, she was on a chair trying to PICK HER SISTER UP!!! I nearly had a heart attack!!! Now don't think I am leaving her alone in the room with her sister for long periods of time, usually I am there but turned away for a minute. Princess Magpie is a smart and quick little cookie. As soon as she sees your head is turned, she makes a mad dart for whatever it is she wants whether it is the telephone, the television remote, or her baby sister. So now Princess Sleeps-a-lot is in my arms or right beside me for every second that Princess Magpie is awake. I am going to have arms of steel!!!!

Here are some pics as proof:



3 comments:

Tasha said...

At least she loves her, LOL..

I remember when Ben was first born, Alanna actually carried him to me as I was coming out of the bathroom, because she said he missed me. I was so scared she was going to drop him..She was only 2 and he was 1 month old..Hang in there hopefully she will get better :)

Notsosnowwhite said...

Omg she is just like belle was... look away and u never know what she was up to. thats too funny. what a cutie.

belles parcel is sent today.. so keep ur eyes open for it. There is one thing for maggie and one for tori and the rest are belles

Julie said...

I remember those days! *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter