Feb 11, 2010

Princess Belle stuff



Princess Belle funny:

Hey guys? I have good earsight.

Oh? Do you?

Yeah, I can tell which direction sounds are coming from. I am really good at it.

You are really good at it.

Thats called hearing baby. Earsight sounds like you have eyes in your ears.

It kinda does. LOL that would be funny.



She really enjoyed Valentines day. I took out some paper and let her take out the craft stuff and make a HUGE mess cutting and gluing and drawing and coloring to her hearts content. Then she taped it all up on the wall. It was really sweet to see her so excited. She even made herself up a little outfit that was her idea of a cupid getup.



I have started looking into what it takes to homeschool in this district. It is even more complicated here with even more hoops for me to jump through, but at least the hoops are clearly outlined here. They weren't in St. John's. I have a link with all that I need to know, including the information that the curriculum that I am looking at is an approved curriculum!!!

2 comments:

Cory said...

An adorable cupid!

Glad to hear that they actually tell you what to do for the homeschooling. And great news on the curriculum...

Julie said...

She and Alicia would get along well, with all their crafts. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter