Feb 9, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits


  • I went into my six week follow up today. We took all the kids and you would expect it to be a rough day but it wasn't bad. The girls were good and all three spent the whole 1 1/2 hours home sleeping in the car.
  • We went out for lunch and I blew my diet badly. But I was glad to hear that everything is okay. My doctor was sweet and hugged me when she saw me. She thanked me for the gift I left here at the hospital when I left and she hugged me again when I left. I wish she had been my OB-GYN for all my babies. She is just so sweet. My blood pressure is back to normal and I feel great. She was even happy for me for my weight loss.
  • I love to watch my girls dancing in the living room lately. Every day, I put on a CD for the girls and Princess Magpie and Princess Belle dance their little hearts out. It is cute and fun.


4 comments:

Elle said...

Congrats!!!

I've moved onto another blog. I'm at http://senseandunsensibility.blogspot.com

yofed said...

Congrats!!!

Fantastagirl said...

Your princess' are just beautiful! I can't believe how quickly they have grown - that will teach me for not stopping by sooner!

Congratulations... you are such a lucky momma! Enjoy each and every minute!

Julie said...

Glad everything went so well at the appointment!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter