Mar 26, 2010

Friday Five

  1. Princess Belle loves to build forts out of blankets. She has great fun building them and then inviting her sister into them too. They play, have picnics, and watch the house from there. It is very cute.



  2. Princess Belle loves to do dance or exercise videos for her gym classes. And it is too cute when Princess Magpie joins in the fun.


  3. Princess Magpie has fun playing with a teddy Princess Belle has had since she was about this age too. I caught her on camera as she was pretending to blow raspberry's on the teddy's belly.


  4. I think I am slightly obsessed with pics of sleeping babies. I just can't help myself. I keep taking pics of sleeping Princess Snifflefritz whenever I can.





  5. I can't wait to go to my first homeschool conventions in Gander in May. It is so exciting to know that I am going to meet other homeschoolers!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh my goodness! That second from the bottom pictures is simply adorable! They're all cute but that one is just amazing. Love it!

Can't wait to meet you!

Julie said...

The homeschool convention sounds fun! I've never been to one!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter