Mar 5, 2010

Music in her soul

I love how much my kids love music. When they are babies, I love how a singing to them calms them down and when they get older, I love watching them dance around the living room to music we are playing for them.

The other day, I put on some music and Princess Magpie took to dancing. I tried to get a picture, but she was too busy and having too much fun. I got a pic of her grinning at me about the music but not one good pic of her dancing. I got pics of her looking away and blurry pics instead. You will notice in my attempts that she dances with her arms and shoulders. Her whole body is just a boogying but it is as a result of how hard she is making her arms go. When she first hears a song, her shoulders start to shrug and in no time at all, she is in whole arm flailing mode. It is cuter than words can possibly describe and her joy makes me smile.

It is almost as fun as putting on an Aqua CD and watching both my older girls dance.






1 comment:

Julie said...

She'd get along great with Amanda, who LOVES to dance too! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter