Mar 29, 2010

Planning my week

I have been busy the last couple of days. I have been preparing a full week of lesson plans that are Easter Themed. It has been fun. I have Easter themed math, Easter themed science, everything. I am looking forward to this week of fun with Princess Belle.

I have had so much fun planning this that I decided to do more of these. My thoughts are that we cover Math, writing and reading first thing in the morning and then after that we do various themes for a week. Next week will be Spring and after that I am thinking of doing one on Newfoundland. I have a lot of ideas. I love research so finding the things to do this is fun for me and it makes it fun for Princess Belle too.

If you have any ideas for themes, I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like you are having fun planning your unit studies! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter