Mar 11, 2010

Update

Well, I have at least accomplished something for my Princess Belle in regards to her schooling. We contacted both the school board and the school Principal and informed that after our conversation with Princess Belle, we just can't in good conscience send her back to public school. They were pretty understanding. I have the official paperwork in the appropriate email boxes and I have even have it ready and sent for starting in September as well. I feel better that at least I am taking care of her needs. I am giving her a couple of days to destress and to deal with the death of Prince Charming's Uncle. We will start back at it after the funeral next week on Wednesday or Thursday. And considering that she has done no work at all in school for weeks, I think a couple of more days won't hurt anything and may be just the thing she needs right now.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I know it must be hard, but hang in there...you are a great mom and she is soooo lucky to have you.

Julie said...

I think it's a good idea that you let her have a break!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter