Apr 16, 2010

Friday Five

  1. I am excited that I just received a couple of products to review for homeschooling. I love to try new things with our homeschooling journey and it is fun to try them in Princess Belle.
  2. I am having fun watching The Biggest Loser this year. I love the camaraderie that the contestants seem to have with each other. I love that we have sometimes seen a softer side of Jillian. We see that she really does care. I am a big fan of a lot of the contestants.
  3. In a few days, we may be the proud owners of a new used Ford Windstar! We will have a working mini-van that we will be able to fit all our kids in as well as guests and groceries. I am so excited.
  4. We will also be buying a new used washer and dryer. Which is good because with the ones I have broken, my laundry room is fast becoming a room stuffed with laundry.
  5. We have decided that we are not going to move anymore. We are going to do what it takes to make it work here. When we worry about socialization, we will take it into our hands to get our daughter some socialization. (including signing her up for Tae Kwan Doe [spelling?] starting next week).

2 comments:

Twyla said...

Both of my girls have been taking Taekwondo lessons since last year and they absolutely love it...and it's really fun to watch. I'm sure your daughter will love it too.

Julie said...

Congrats on the van, and the washer and dryer! ... I can't imagine going without a washer and dryer!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter