Apr 9, 2010

Outnumbered!

I am home alone with the three kids. Prince Charming had a family member in need in St. John's and he has gone to be of help. I have no idea how long he will be gone, but for now I am surrounded by little people. Don't worry though, I am doing okay. I am even getting a few things done. I have to admit that with Prince Charming gone, I am constantly losing track of time. I just keep forgetting about things and realizing that the time has long passed that was going to do that. I also find that I am fixing meals for the kids and foraging for myself. I don't feel like making a big meal for just me when the kid wouldn't like it anyway. So I make food they like for them and eat something like a sandwich when my stomach reminds me that eating is important for the grown ups in this house too.

All in all, I am surviving. I have to work out when I can squeeze in a shower but other than that, we will do okay until he comes back.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like you're handling it well. :) Bet you miss him though!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter