May 27, 2010

A little better


I am feeling a little better today. I think I just need to get a handle on things, I need to start developing some plans and feel like I am in control so that I am feeling less overwhelmed.

I am going to stress less about my diet. I am going to do the best I can and then just relax. If I feel good and do as well as I can, the weight will come off eventually. Luckily, Prince Charming says he loves me the way that I am and encourages me to do more for myself.

It helps that Princess Snifflefritz let me sleep for five hours last night. She never does that and I don't expect it again tonight, but it was lovely to get more than two hours sleep in a row for once.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I know how stressful things can be but when it is stressful - know that it is okay to take time off of school and just play. Sometimes just heading to the park and relaxing with the kids - play a game of cards. It really does help to just put school aside and allow it to be okay to do that. We think we always have to live up to the schedule but we have to remember that even teachers in the real world get a sick day - and vacation days. Sometimes we need to find ways to take our sick day - I call them mental health days! And it is important for mom's mental health - take a rest day and just do something you find fun.

Twitter