Jun 1, 2010

Headache Pain

I have one of my blinding, awful headaches again. It is so bad it is nauseating and I feel sick. What a time to be the sole caretaker for all my little kiddies. UGH

I even tried my favorite headache cure, a cup of coffee, a couple of painkillers and a nice soak in the bathtub. However this does not work when you are alone with three children. I planned it out well, I put both little children down for a bath, left Princess Belle in her room watching a movie and climbed in the bathtub. The second I climbed in, Princess Snifflefritz decided she was against napping and started screaming. Soo0 . . . I washed my hair, climbed back out of the tub and went to her crib to find Princess Belle trying desperately to entertain her until I came in. So, I have one sweet helper, two busy babies and one pain-filled head.

3 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

I'm not sure what painkillers you use; but, after years of (ineffectively) using ibuprofen to dampen my migraines, I discovered Excedrin Migraine (or Extra Strength) - it uses a combination of acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine which seems to work synergistically to beat back the pain. It's such a relief not to have so many days ruined by migraines anymore!

Hoping this might help...

Julie said...

Hope you feel better soon!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

♥ Sarah @ FFP ♥ said...

I use to get bad headaches all the time! I know how you feel They are sooooo not fun.

I have to take Tylenol at the moment because I am breastfeeding. And it never works (the tylenol, lol)

Good luck getting that head back to normal!

Twitter