Jun 25, 2010

Since I missed it, . . . TOS Crew: Blog Walk - Week #1

I saw that Lisa-Anne at The Berry Patch was doing a Weekly TOS Crew Blog Walk and I thought it was a marvelous idea, so I am joining in! I missed last week, so this I thought I would go back and visit those blogs too.

Thanks to Debbie at Debbie's Digest for the cool graphic!

So, I am checking out the following ten blogs. These are all members of this year's TOS Homeschool Crew.

1. Reaping a Harvest
2. Pink & Orange Coffee
3. Live, Laugh, Learn!
4. Mrs. Mandy's Musings
5. The Fantastic Five
6. Refined Metals Academy
7. Just A Moment in Time
8. Providence Farm
9. My Journey
10. Petra School

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad to see your blog. I love the slipper and your sense of humor:) And, your babies are precious! Nice to "meet" you. Welcome to the crew!

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Hey great blog! I'm a first year crew member - thanks for the shout out and for stopping by!

Amber said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment.
I love your blog title and message - so cute and so very true!!
Looking forward to getting to know you.

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

cool graphic! thanks for visiting my blog too!

Twitter