Jul 9, 2010

The Countdown is on!


Well the countdown is on to my move! I am packing like crazy and as a result I am tired and sore, but I can see progress. It does feel good to look up and see all that I have accomplished.

I am trying to set up firm ground rules for our new place.
  1. Food in the kitchen and dining room only. I am tired of crumbs and bits of treats all over our house. (especially in front of the tv and where they play.
  2. Toys in the playroom/bedroom on the main floor. Again, I am tired of toys everywhere all the time.
  3. Paper, crayons and pencils are to be used at the proper locations to avoid having crayons and paper scattered all over my house.
  4. I am planning regular snacks and meals and putting a schedule up where it can be seen. The kids tend to snack to much and then not eat enough at their meals, so I am going to set it up ahead. Princess Belle will like the schedule being something she can see and it will make getting groceries easier to plan. This way I can tell them that they can have one snack between each meal and one in the evening before they go to bed and that will be all. Hopefully they will eat healthier this way.
I have been warning Princess Belle about it for a while, so hopefully it will stick.

I am off to continue packing now, but in the meantime here are some moving tips that I found that made me smile so I wanted to share them with you.






And one more because I am so completely dependent on my coffee these days that this made me smile:

1 comment:

TerriG said...

God bless you in your new place. I hope it goes smooth with you and yours.

Twitter