Jul 23, 2010

My Home

Well, I am slowly digging my way out of the piles. I have decided that after I unpack, am going to go through the stuff I keep in the storage room with an iron fist. It is just beginning to feel like all that stuff that never gets opened and sits in storage is a burden on me. I honestly feel like if sometime around Christmas when all my decorations were out of it, someone came along and stole it all, I would be relieved. Isn't that crazy??

My neighborhood is lovely. It is an old tree-lined street with lots of beautiful old houses on it. I actually live in the first house ever built here! It was built by Edgar Baird I love that historical link. I wish I lived in the other side of it, but that was already rented when we moved here. If they ever move out . . . I may just shift my stuff next door. It can't be too hard to move to the very same building . . . right?? My side is lovely and new and spacious. The other side is just a little bigger and has all these lovely little built in areas for organizing and stuff, a great area for homeschool, a room to get Princess Snifflefritz out of our room and the kitchen is my dream kitchen.. I do love the whole house though and I would rather live in this side of it than not in it at all and if they never move out, I will happily stay on my side of this beautiful home. I will share pics as soon as I can.

No comments:

Twitter