Aug 14, 2010

Saturday PhotoHunt: Orange

The theme this week is Orange and I immediately went looking for pictures of my girls in this orange onsie, I think they looked so cute in when I came upon this picture of Princess Magpie with two adorable two year old twin boys in orange caps that she had decided had to be her friend as long as they didn't mind her drinking out of their orange sippy. It was such a cute moment, I had to share the pics again. (oh and btw, I am a very rested Twisted Cinderella as Princess Snifflefritz slept 11 hours last night and didn't get up until 7 this morning!!!! Woohoo!!)


5 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute pictures!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

RandomSnapshots said...

i agree... it's one sooo cute moment! they are so adorable!

Here's my something orange:
http://randomsnapshots.com/2010/08/14/photohunt-orange/

Kim, USA said...

This photo is so cute! Thanks for sharing!
My orange

Lynn said...

Really cute! What could they be talking about in the 2nd picture? And hey, I love Cheetos too!

Something Orange"

Anonymous said...

cheetos! So very orange.

Twitter