Sep 18, 2010

Tired


I am feeling extra tired today. Princess Snifflefritz got me up way to early today and too often last night. So, today I am feeling overwhelmed.

I feel like I have NO TIME. I feel like I am never caught up, like I am always running to catch up with some aspect of my household (dishes, laundry, etc) that needs to be done. Thanks to my 8 month old daughter, I never have enough sleep. And I feel like no matter which job I am doing (housework, homeschool, cooking, laundry etc) there is a child at me needing my attention, usually two at a time.

That being said, I know that this is what I need to be doing for my girls. They need me and it is rewarding seeing them make new accomplishments and given the opportunity, I wouldn't change how I am doing things. There is no resentment, just guilt when I worry that I am not doing it all good enough and exhaustion from lack of sleep.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I agree with you... There is always lots to do, and so little time left for yourself... BUT, it's all worth it. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter