Oct 5, 2010

I couldn't think of a title for this one

I am slowly starting to get things here the way that I like them. This house is lovely, it may never be the old fashioned cottage type that I really love, but it is lovely. (I just wish it wasn't so darned expensive!) I really like living here in Gander. It is the perfect combination of small town friendly along with larger town convenience. (And my best friend lives here too, so that is always a bonus. LOL) I am superbusy these days and finding time to get everything done in the run of a day is hard, but at least with my diet program, I have more energy than I used to. (I will share a secret here, as long as I don't kneel in the van to put Princess Snifflefritz in, I haven't had knee problems in a long time!) Princess Belle still expresses her feelings of missing St. John's but she does quickly admit that she likes her friends here. Putting her in the Boys and Girls Club to get her a little access to other kids and some fun activities while still being homeschooled was the best thing I could have done for her.

(BTW, I still haven't found my camera cord!!!! I think it may actually have been lost in the move. My camera is kind of broken too, ugh, but it is still usable. I think I may have to start saving to get a new camera soon, so I can share more of the wonderful pics I have been taking lately. I miss sharing my Princess's with you!)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I couldn't survive without a working camera. *lol* ... I don't have to use the cord though, and mine never came out of the box. My computer has a card reader on it, which is really nice.

Sounds like a nice place to live!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter