Oct 6, 2010

Tradition


One of our new traditions since moving here to Gander is that most Saturday mornings, my best friend, Notsosnowwhite and her White Knight come for breakfast. It is a fun way to start the day and it is fun to spend some time with them. The girls love them and look forward to seeing them every time. It is nice to have some time to talk to grown-ups too. With the kids running around snacking on the goodies I made for that day, we grownups talk about weight loss, work, kids, movies, and whatever other things are on our minds. I am so glad that we started doing this.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's nice you have someone close to hang with. All my closest friends have moved away, and I miss having "girl time" with them.

You two look a lot alike! You could pass as sisters! :) ... Love the picture!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter