Nov 26, 2010

Friday Five - Great Things


  1. My headache is gone today. I am so glad.
  2. I actually got things done today. I have officially gotten all my unbroken pictures on the walls. I can see how many more pictures I want get to put up too.
  3. Slowly but surely I am getting more organized, but piles of boxes in the basement and in my bedroom are really calling out to me. I want to go through them and sort and get rid f a good portion of what is in them.
  4. I didn't give in to the caffeine fairy yesterday but I have to say, if I keep getting headaches, i am going to wonder if this is worth it.
  5. I think that the fact that Princess Belle is so tall and so helpful and so into teenage things makes us forget that she is only an 8 year old child. She really is just a little girl. No matter how old she wants to be, she isn't.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes, 8 is still little... Take it from someone who will have a teenager in the house come January! (sob!)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter