Nov 8, 2010

Random things

  1. I have noticed that several of our neighbours were out mowing the lawn yesterday. I found it really funny because in the days leading up to it, we had frost once and snow twice. In my house, there is a secret alarm that goes off once snow falls. No more grass gets mowed until next year.
  2. My neighbours are super sweet. They have already helped us with a few things like unloading the truck. And I love to chat with the lady who lives there.
  3. My former landlord was really sweet. When we dropped off the key she gave me a hug and told me she hoped her new tenants were as good as we were. I really adored her. It is too bad the rent for her house was so high and that the house didn't really suit us.
  4. I am worn out from the move (we loaded the stuff up all on our own with no help. In fact other than the large things, I loaded it up all myself while Prince Charming took care of the kids. (a perk of his having no drivers license)
  5. I secretly love having a dishwasher again.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

There's no reason for your love of a dishwasher to be secret!! I danced for joy for days after we got ours!!

Julie said...

I wish our dishwasher was working... It's no secret that I MISS IT like crazy! *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter