Nov 11, 2010

Thirteen Great Sounds in my house (Thursday Thirteen #91)

Thursday Thirteen
  1. Princess Snifflefritz playing with the echo in her bedroom when she is supposed to be sleeping
  2. the rustle of Princess Magpie's diaper as she runs and plays.
  3. "Thank you baby" after Princess Magpie kisses me
  4. Princesses Giggling together
  5. Princesses dancing together
  6. Princess Snifflefritz's soft snores as she sleeps.
  7. Princess Belle soothing her sister
  8. "I love you Mummy."
  9. Princess Snifflefritz happy sounds as she plays
  10. The scuff of Princess Snifflefritz scooting across the floor as fast as she can when she has a goal in mind
  11. Little girls calling to Princess Belle as she gets out of the van to go to the Boys and Girls Club
  12. "Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!" and little arms wrapping around my legs as I come into the room even though I have only been gone in the other room for 5 minutes
  13. "Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!" followed by "I am NOT Mummy, I am Daddy!" followed by giggles from Princess Belle when Prince Charming comes into the room

7 comments:

Janet said...

LMAO! What a sweet list :-)

Unknown said...

What a very sweet list. Thanks for sharing.

Rekaya Gibson said...

Capturing precious moments of your children on Thursday-13, priceless.
I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

The Food Temptress

I am Harriet said...

How sweet!

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/the-13-us-cities-with-the-most-attractive-people-according-to-travel-and-leisure/

Barbara said...

there's nothing like the sounds from little ones. I enjoyed reading your list.

Danielle said...

What a great list!! The sounds of children!

Julie said...

Wonderful list!!!! :) Especially love the last one. ;)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter