Dec 31, 2010

Friday Five


  1. I am feeling excited today. As of today, I have officially lost 40 lbs since July 23. I am over halfway to my goal!
  2. Princess Snifflefritz has started crawling and is even managing a wobbly sit. I am happy that she is finally managing a little progress. Her eating is still off but she is getting better.
  3. Princess Belle is still the best big sister in the world. She helps out with her sisters all the time and never resents the attention that they need.
  4. Princess Magpie is still her sweet, squishy, funny, cuddly, determined, stubborn self. I love her squishy cheeks and her great big hugs.
  5. I am working on getting things ready for our new classroom. I am excited about that too. It is going to be a lot of work to get it ready but it will be wonderful when it is done!

5 comments:

melyssa said...

You're much better at blog names for your kiddos than I am! You should come rename my rugrats. :)
Thanks for commenting on my blog - I SO luf comments and hardly anyone takes the time! You have a super cute blog here, and I love your Twisted style (though it reminds me of Twisted Sister meets Cinderella, the hair band...but that's not a bad thing!)
Melyssa.

The Crazy Mom said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Happy New Years to you, and congrats on the weight loss! With I could say I've done the same! Maybe next year. :/

Catherine said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Wow! It sounds like your sweet girls are keeping you busy. Happy new year, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

wooohooo! Great job on the weight loss! Happy New Year!

Julie said...

You're going to love having a classroom! I know I do! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter