Jan 8, 2011

Getting it done

I actually have all the Christmas decorations inside my house down now. I have condensed and made it smaller for storage. This also means I can get back at finishing the classroom. I am kind of excited. I have been reading and I found a great idea for a really large white board that is super-inexpensive and a couple of bulletin boards that I can personalize for the price of whatever I choose to personalize it with! I can't wait to get the room done and to see the results. It will be so nice to have a room dedicated to our homeschooling!

Here is a pic of the sight I awoke to yesterday, my girls playing with costumes I dug out in my purging and organizing mayhem.


And here is one of my baby girl smiling at me as I come to rescue her from her nap. Isn't she the sweetest??

1 comment:

Julie said...

Have fun working on the classroom! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter