Jan 15, 2011

Mommy Frustration


Okay to say that I am frustrated at the moment is a bit of an understatement. I was down in the classroom putting together some furniture that is going to be in there. When I came back upstairs, my almost nine-year-old daughter had had a field day.
  1. She had taken the pancake syrup and poured it into almost all of a $7 container of orange juice.
  2. She had taken my flax seed meal and poured it over the counter.
  3. She had taken the chairs out of the dining room and into the living room using them to create as much havoc as possible.
  4. She had taken every food she could find and eaten parts of it with her sister abandoning the rest wherever they were.
  5. She had mess and chaos in every inch of the house.
I was only a room away. I could hear her. She could ask me for things. She knows this. She was just being sneaky and getting to as much as she could before I came upstairs again. UGH. She had me and her sisters up at 5 am this morning and I am way to tired to deal with this today.

2 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Days like these are tough. Hope tomorrow is better and you get some sleep.

Julie said...

I'm sorry you had a rough day. I hope tomorrow is better!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter