Jan 16, 2011

Our Classroom

So I am finally done our homeschool classroom. I am so excited with how it looks. Here are some pics . . . finally!

Here is one of the shelves. I LOVE how I have everything in containers, keeping all the clutter contained and organized!


I love that there is a big table for Princess Belle and a little desk for Princess Magpie. And all of the unicorns in the window make is a little girlly for all my girls.


I really like the posters and the map that I have. I can't wait to get a globe too.


I really am just so happy with how the final product looks. Of course, we will be getting a bigger white board but the one we have will do for now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! That is an awesome looking schoolroom. Enjoy. :)

Justme said...

That looks amazing! I'm sure you and your girls will enjoy this!

Julie said...

That looks great! Are you going to get a teacher desk? I have my desk (and computer) in the classroom. :) ... The only thing I wish wasn't in the classroom was the air hockey table, but there isn't anywhere else in the house to put it. *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Alina said...

Looks wonderful. just makes me want to sit down and learn something :) Great job!

Cory said...

That's a terrific schoolroom. Good job!

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

That looks great. :)
I especially like that you can put things on the window sill. That would be handy here when we were growing our seeds.

Twitter