Jan 9, 2011

Sunday Sum-up


I had a busy day today, but I have something to show for it. As a result of the last two days, I have cleared out all the stuff that was being stored in the classroom and I have put away all the decorations both inside and outside the house. It is going to take some work to get the classroom the way I want it to be, but I am excited to get it that way. While I was downstairs working, the kids were upstairs trashing the living room. So the living room awaits me at this very moment, as does the supper dishes. It never stops, does it?


I have a great set of containers that my best friend gave me for christmas. I have all kinds of plans for them including storage in the classroom.

And her White Knight did sketches of all three girls when they were babies and gave them to me. I was so touched that he so obviously put so much work into that gift for me.


2 comments:

Aimie said...

The drawings are...amazing! Wow! What a gift to receive!!

Julie said...

Love the drawings!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter