Feb 13, 2011

Good Days

Things are changing for the better all ready. Yesterday as I said, I was conscious of spending more of my time actually involved with my girls: dancing, playing, reading, watching them do carpet angels in the living room.

Today, after spending a full night being tag teamed awake by my babies (only 2 hours sleep total), I still got up, made Country Berry Biscuits with Princess Belle and then cleaned up the kitchen all before 9:30 am. Later, amidst tidying and cleaning, we will also do some Valentines crafts for fun and get some more dancing fun in the living room too.

I want them to remember fun times with me. They are growing up way to fast and I just want to make sure that they remember me for more than meals, cleaning, homeschool and being on the computer.

Can you believe that she is only nine years old??

Here is the recipe for the biscuits we made:

Country Berry Biscuits

Servings: 8

Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
3 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup margarine
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen mixed berries

Directions:
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk and berries; stir only until combined. Drop by spoonful on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until golden.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you had a good day!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter