Feb 10, 2011

Hmmmm . . .

There is a weird phenomenon at my house. For some reason when Prince Charming isn't home, I am inspired to get things done. This is the time when I am alone with the three very busy, very active, very messy kids (two of which are toddlers). I should be getting less things done when Prince Charming isn't here. But instead I am inspired to get things done, homeschool, take care of the kids as usual but also clean the kitchen, do extra laundry, do extra tidying. I actually try to get everything cooked, tidied, and done before he gets home. I don't know why I do this. But it does feel good to get things done.

On a side note, Princess Belle is doing amazingly well in math the last couple of days. I am really proud of her for getting it. I am thinking on Monday, we will just have fun doing lots of fun, easy Valentines day crafts. Any suggestions?

Here is something she came up with using a leaf (ssh she took it from my plant) as well as some play dough. She was really proud of her tree.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Glad she's doing good in her math! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Julie said...

You know for some reason I am the same way. The second he comes home I act like I've never done a thing but while he's gone I try to do it all. lol I love Belle's tree. It's so artsy and fun! :)

Susan Evans said...

What a fun, simple tree! You could almost make a forest of them. Well, not from an indoor plant, but from weeds outside!

Twitter