Feb 4, 2011

Princess Magpie


I have figured out something about my middle girl. She tends to feel a little insecure about her baby sister. I have noticed that she copies her sometimes in an effort to get my attention. I always say there is no way she would get left out because she is brimming over with personality but sometimes I notice a need in her for more cuddles, more attention, more something. I always give her what I feel she is needing but I do notice that she will do things that her baby sister does, such as kneeling at the gate when I am in the kitchen so her eyes are just over the gate like her sister, or peeking through the gate, or taking off her pants so that she is running around in a shirt and diaper (we do this with Princess Snifflefritz as it helps with her mobility), coming up for cuddles when you are holding her sister and more. She is sweet and loving and TWO with a capital T and I don't want her to feel that way but there is nothing I can do but love her enough to make her feel better. In the meantime, I am capturing photographic evidence of her cuteness.




One thing I do like is that she doesn't seem take this out on her sister. She loves to entertain her sister and I can often here them giggling as Princess Magpie sings, dances, or ribbits and jumps like a frog just to make her one year old sister laugh.


1 comment:

Julie said...

The older they get, the closer they will become. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter