Feb 8, 2011

Sleep, my long lost friend

You know how hard it is to get a nice posed picture of three small children, right? You will always have one that is looking in the wrong direction, getting bored, playing with something, or getting up to leave. Well, in my house it is like that with sleep. I just can't get all three kids sleeping and waking up at some sort of normal schedule. While Princess Snifflefritz keeps me up late at night, Princess's Belle and Magpie get up so early that I have to wait for the crack of dawn. This mommy is exhausted and I don't know how to fix it. I am seriously considering giving up my room to have each child in their own room, locking them in at night, getting earplugs and sleeping on the couch . . . okay so maybe I am really not considering that. But in my more sleep deprived moments, it doesn't sound so bad. I am just so tired. My baby is over a year old now, will this ever end?????

2 comments:

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

One day it will end. One dY they will be old enough to get up on their own and get breakfast while you wait for a decent hour to wake. And you will miss this cute little stage...maybe :)

Julie said...

Yes, it will end... You just have to hang in there until it does. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter