Mar 22, 2011

Rambling Thoughts from my scattered brain.


Okay, so be prepared this may be a bit of a random ride, Prince Charming is heading out of town today for a job interview and my mind is racing around in circles. I have mixed feelings about this. Mostly I am wishing it away. I want answers now. I am not big on patience. I want to know if he has the job, I want to know if I am moving. I want to know when I am moving. I want to know how I am moving and where.

I am also nervous. This means I am home alone with three girls for a few days. I hope they let me sleep at least a little! And I don't see a lot of baths in my near future either LOL. I am thinking I will be making super easy kid friendly meals for the next couple of days and I will probably be doing less baking because lets face it, we don't need a stressed out, temporarily single mom having free access to lots of baked goodies now do we?

I am a planning fanatic. I research the heck out of things. I make plans and then improve them. I organize and sort and fix and prepare. But until things are settled all the way, I can't do any of that and it is KILLING ME. LOL. Okay, so maybe I have issues, but planning too much isn't usually a bad thing . . . right??

Btw, I watched The Biggest Loser that I had on the DVR and I love that they are all one team now. It was super episode and I LOVED it. I wonder if those new trainers will be on future seasons? I kinda hope not. They are fine and dedicated and I like them well enough, but I really really admire Bob and Jillian and The Biggest Loser wouldn't be the same without them.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Awww, those girls are so sweet! I hope you find out what is going on soon!!

Julie said...

I've never watched The Biggest Loser, but I am a big fan of Alison Sweeny. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter