Mar 19, 2011

Saturday Stuff

Thanks to my beautiful girls, I rose before the early bird, the rooster and the sun! By 6:30 I had my second batch of muffins in the oven and by 8 am I had laundry done, the baby back down for a nap, supper in the slow cooker and was relaxing with my email and a nice hot cup of coffee. I am a little tired now, but I still managed to get more laundry done and to get the extra dining room and kitchen cleaning done.

I was hoping to get Princess Belle out a festival that was going on today in town, but we have a storm warning and and I HATE driving in bad weather. So we are staying in.

The culprits behind my early productivity





as I said, tonight's supper is a simple slowcooker meal:

Easy Slow Cooker Chicken

Ingredients:
16 boneless chicken thighs
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 1/3 cups water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix

Directions:
1. Put the chicken pieces and potatoes into a slow cooker. Combine the soup, water, cornstarch and dry soup mix and pour over the chicken. Cook for 8 to 10 hours on low. Serve over mashed potatoes!

2 comments:

Tan Family said...

Beautiful blog, and beautiful family! Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog, and good luck with Waldorf math. You will love it! :) --Jennifer www.syrendell.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I remember those early days... But now my kids are old enough that all they want to do is SLEEP IN. *lol* It's me dragging their rears out of bed now! *evil laugh* ;)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter