Apr 26, 2011

I'm Back!

It took a couple of days to get the computer set up, but I am back now. I have some pics and things to share later but for now I will say that the move went okay. I am glad to be at this end of it and unpacking and settling in. The house is considerably smaller than my previous home, but it is cute and has a really big kitchen that I really like. I can see me doing it up nicely.

The two babies are sleeping in the same room now and the transition went super-well. I am so amazed at how they entertain themselves. It is cute to hear them. Well aside from tonight when I heard extra giggling and went in to find Princess Magpie completely nekkid jumping up and down in the crib with her baby sister. She looked at me when I walked in, held up her arms, and said, "I stuck". Like some evil person had put her in there and she was so grateful that I had rescued her (and not that she had pushed furniture together, climbed in and been having a blast). When I got her out, she looked down at herself and said, "You have pants?" Like she noticed that the evil villain who had trapped her in the crib had also stolen her pants (and the rest of her clothes) when she wasn't looking. But I got her dressed, put her back to bed, gave them both a drink and they went back to bed quietly. So sweet and funny, my girls.

Here are some pics from our Easter:





No comments:

Twitter