May 6, 2011

Why I am sick

Well, I went to the doctor today and suddenly I understand why I am as tired and sick as I am. Apparently I have a lung infection in both lungs and I have had it over a month. He gave me a big lecture about waiting so long to go in and get it checked out. He told me that even though I put the kids first, I need to take care of me too. He said that waiting to long could cause me to get scars in my lungs. I have several prescriptions and all I know is I will be glad to be able to have a conversation without coughing up a storm, or to sleep without my lungs making weird sounds.

Make no wonder this move was so hard on me, I packed up an entire house, moved and unpacked a house with a lung infection. I am WORN out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect opportunity to have the kiddos play doctor and fix mommy while she sits back in a recliner with a cup of tea and puts her feet up! When I am sick my little ones like to play acupuncturist on me with toy screws from their wooden tool set (I make sure they are gentle!).

Twitter