Jul 27, 2011

Secrets

I hate having secrets. I hate not being able to say exactly what is on my mind. I am working on a project now and Prince Charming has requested that I keep it a secret for a while. But the project takes up so much of my time and thoughts that I find myself censoring my speech and my posts. I see my friend in the store and I am about to discuss what I am doing, but I stop, it is about my project and I can't. My project takes up so much of my thoughts that I find myself not posting what is really on my mind. I post pics and any other thoughts I can think of, but not my real thoughts, not what is most important right now. Not the things I want to say.

Keeping the secret is not a big deal in the long run. I will be able to share later. But it is just not in my nature to keep secrets, especially here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so just spill it! you'll feel so much better.

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL - I know I would feel better, but my husband has asked me not to, because there are a couple of people who read my blog that we don't want to know yet... It's supposed to be a surprise.

Twitter