Aug 15, 2011

Good Days

I am feeling great today. I have been having morning sickness (every time I eat sickness) the last couple of days, but knowing that I am pregnant makes me glad to be sick. To me it means that the hormones are strong. It was actually the sickness that made me decide to test. I was going to wait until AF was late, but I figured if the hormones were making me sick, something should show up on a test, and I was right!!! So Yay, Baby Number 4 is on the way!

I have been telling people that I am pregnant. It is funny because a lot of people are NOT enthusiastic when you tell them you are expecting your fourth baby. They don't know why you would want one, but I don't care. I am THRILLED! I wanted this a lot and so did Prince Charming.

On a sweet note, the first thing Princess Belle said when she woke up was, "I am so excited!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

I got a lot of that when I was expecting my fourth... But I didn't care. I wouldn't give up Amanda for ANYTHING! :)

Congrats!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter