Aug 29, 2011

Thoughts on City life

Funny thing about moving to a main street in the city, you get used to seeing lights and sirens going past your window all the time. You get used to having to close the windows when the traffic noise gets too much. I will be glad though when our lease is up and we can move to a quieter street that I feel safer with the kids. I would love to take our toddlers out and let them run around, but I really only feel safe doing that at the park on the other side of town. They are too fast and this street is too busy to take any chances.

I do like living in the city though. I like the conveniences, I like the events, I like the park, I like the people. I really like that in April my fourth child will be born where 2 of my other children were.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I wouldn't want to live in the big city again. I am quite happy in our small little town! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter