Oct 11, 2011

At this Moment (part 6)

My girls are supposed to be sleeping, but I am listening and smiling as I hear them.

Princess Belle (aged 9): 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8 . . . 9 . . . 1o! Ready or Not here I come!
Princess Magpie (aged 3): *Giggling* *silence and then more giggling* I FOUND ME!!!
Princess Belle: *Giggling* okay, now you hide and I will find you. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . .

(repeat, repeat, repeat)

Now this whole thing just had me giggling myself. I LOVE to hear them playing, I love that Princess Magpie so obviously didn't get it but was having fun anyway, and I love trying to imagine where in the world they could possibly be hiding in such a tiny room. I am imagining piles of blankets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this story!!

Julie said...

So cute! ... That's how my younger kids learned to count. By playing hide and seek with their siblings. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter