Oct 23, 2011

Thoughts

I am having a moment where I can hardly believe that in a few short months, I will be holding a brand new baby in my arms. I look around at my house filled with love, laughter, adorable little faces, and little arms that wrap around my neck (or my legs) and hold on so very tightly, little hands that pat my back in a hug and I wonder how I got to be so very blessed. No matter if this lovely little person growing inside of me is a girl or a boy, I know that there will be joy unbounded when he/she arrives. The fact that I get to love and care for four little people is so special that I can't even believe how lucky I am. I may not have any money, but there is not one person in the world who is richer than I am.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I am VERY blessed myself. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter