Dec 20, 2011

Princess Snifflefritz

I am super tired today. Princess Snifflefritz, my perpetual night-owl is back at her little tricks again and I didn't get much sleep last night. I joke that I haven't slept through the night in 2 years, so I will be all ready for late nights with my Little Prince. I don't mind, really. I am tired, but last night when she got distressed, I changed it up and sat with her cuddling for a while. And, when she cuddled me it was sweet. But the sweetest thing was watching her climb down out of my arms and stagger back to her bed when she decided she was ready to back to bed and go to sleep. She really is a bundle of sweetness.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope you can get some sleep, soon! ... Though I will admit to missing those sleepless nights of holding a babe in my arms... *sigh*

I am having domain issues. I am trying to resolve them, but with Christmas and everything, no one is being very quick about helping me. I will probably have to change the domain name (long story)... I will eventually, hopefully, be at http://johnsons-journey.com/ ... But until that is all situated, I am writing on my back-up blog: http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/ ... I have 3 new posts there...

Twitter