Jan 24, 2012

Little Miss Grouchy-Pants

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I have been put on medication for my Gestational diabetes.  This medication is making me GROUCHY!  It does other stuff too, like make me really really really tired, both my stomach and give me headaches.  But the worst part is my lack of patience.  I feel bad for my girls.  They don’t deserve for me to be so short on patience with them.  I try to fight it and put on a happy face, but sometimes, I know I am not patient as I usually am.  I honestly hope that I just get put back on insulin again like my previous pregnancies instead of this darned old medication making me and my whole family miserable.

No comments:

Twitter