Jan 3, 2012

mover

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well, my mover called AGAIN.  He had a death in his family and our move has been postponed two days.  It really isn’t so bad.  I get a couple of more days to finish the last few things around the house.  I would just like to get this done and be on the other end of it all.  Every day my belly gets more and more sore.  I have things to do and it is hard on a 40 year old who is six months pregnant to be doing this stuff now.  I am tired and will be glad when it is over.  The good thing is, I only have a few odds and ends left.  I will get a little break on the way, as we are stopping over at my in-laws for a rest along the way, so while it seems endless, the end is actually in site.

No comments:

Twitter