Jan 2, 2012

Preparations

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I got a lot accomplished today.  But I feeling very pregnant and sore tonight.  I wish I had more energy and didn’t feel quite so broken tonight.  The good thing is that I am feeling confident that if I work my butt off for the next two days, I can have everything done that needs to be done.  The movers will be here in three days, I will leave for my in-laws that morning.  We will stay there for a day or two until the movers are ready to deliver our stuff, then we will make the trip across the water to our new home.  I am feeling more or less organized and about as ready as I can be.  I will just be glad when this is all over.

On a side note, I love to feel how active Reed is, the more he moves, the more real this little baby is.  The more I love him and the more I look forward to holding him, loving him, and seeing him interact with our girls.

No comments:

Twitter