Feb 4, 2012

Not too bad

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I was feeling tired and worn out today.  It is a by-product of my medication combined with my pregnancy.  Anyway, I let Lilly do some reading today for homeschool.  She read for about 3 hours straight.  She picked out science books and history books.  She took projects out of the books to try and was excited to show me what she was doing.  She even took an interest in the Egyptian books we have and tried to write her name and mine (mom) in the way that they did.  Afterwards, she took out some art books and did some pop out art.  So, she did good even if I was worn out.

For supper last night I made a fabulous veggie chili.  Today I combined the leftovers with rice, some extra seasoning and some veggies and made wraps.  I like to be creative and nobody is missing the meat yet. I even had fresh bread made for everyone for their lunch today, which is always a big hit.

So all  in all, my day was not too bad

No comments:

Twitter