Feb 28, 2012

U/S appointment.

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Went to my U/S yesterday.  It is a good thing they didn’t take my blood pressure because I am sure it would have been sky high!  I was so nervous everything wouldn’t be okay with my baby boy.  But my little guy is still a baby boy and he is  a BIG baby boy!!! He is measuring 3 1/2 weeks older than he is!!!  That is definitely a result of my Gestational Diabetes. He is footling breach but he is healthy, has a good strong heartbeat, good blood flow and good healthy kidneys.  After already having two c-sections, I knew this little guy was going to be another one, but he decided to try a new kind of breach position.  My girls were all transverse, but he is head up and feet right down on my cervix.  That really explains why I feel the painful kicks down there.  He was so sweet with his little head of hair and his chest rising a falling while he did his practice breathing.  I am so in love with this little guy!

No comments:

Twitter