Mar 7, 2012

Holding our own

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I had an appointment today to check on my blood pressure and my diabetes as well as checking in on how our new baby boy is doing in there. My blood pressures are holding their own and pretty crappy, we increased my insulin and my baby boy is doing just fine!

I have a funny note about when the nurse was here yesterday. When the nurse listened to my baby on the doppler, three-year-old Rose jumped up on the couch beside me, lifted her shirt and asked to hear the baby in her belly too. It was too cute! The nurse put the doppler up to her belly near her heart so she could hear her own heartbeat. She was thrilled!

No comments:

Twitter